Compassionate Care Network New Jersey (CCN NJ) is a program for the uninsured in NJ State. It is a health care initiative to address a growing community need. Please visit our website for the list of participating providers representing primary care physicians, specialists, dentists, optometrists, chiropractors, podiatrists and physical therapists.
Do I Qualify For CCN NJ?
Yes you do if
- You have NO health insurance for the services CCN NJ is providing
- You live in New Jersey State.
How Do I Join CCN?
- Complete an application for enrollment. Each person to be covered must fill out a separate form. Forms can be downloaded at www.CCNnewjersey.com
- Pay enrollment fee. Please make checks payable to “CCN NJ”
- Mail your application with payment to:
Compassionate Care Network New Jersey
P. O. Box No. 1001,
Piscataway, NJ 08855
- You will receive your “CCN NJ” ID Card by mail in 1-2 weeks